John Vanderzicht Memorial Swimming Pool
General Rules & Information
- Children 6 and under must be accompanied by an adult in the water. This applies to both pools!
- Children 6 and under are not allowed in the hot tub.
- ALL patrons and staff must shower before entering the water.
- The Kids/Wading Pool is CLOSED during ALL group swim lessons.
- The Hot Tub & Sauna are CLOSED during the evening swim lessons.
- Patrons may enter the locker room 10 minutes prior to the swim session; patrons may not enter the pool deck until a lifeguard is present.
- Attendance levels may require a waiting period before admittance to the pool.
- Programs may be cancelled due to illness, low attendance, or any other unexpected event.
- Safety and/or health issues may require an early closure of the facility. We are unable to provide refunds in these instances.
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen items. All unclaimed items will be discarded after 30 days.
- The use of goggles, suits, or towels from our Lost & Found is prohibited.
- We reserve the right to refuse service if our Code of Conduct is not followed.
- Loitering is not permitted in or outside of the facility.
- A $25.00 service charge will be added to all NSF or returned checks.
- A $20 fee will be collected for all lost locker keys.
- Refunds will be returned to you in the form of a check from the county. This process takes approximately 2 weeks.
- All sales are final on concessions and swim accessories (goggles, caps, etc).
*For complete pool use rules – including information on showering, diving board use and swim diaper requirements – please see in building signage or ask a lifeguard.*